Basic Health Screening
Don’t leave your health to chance. Screening is the first step to detecting anything that may adversely impact your health. With early diagnosis, it paves the way for early treatment, reduces future complications and lowers treatment costs in the long run.
Our package includes:
Vital Signs & Physical Examination
- Physical Examination
Lab Tests / Analysis
- Healthcare Screening (GP59Q)
- Full Blood Picture
- Blood Grouping / ABO & RH Grouping / Haematology (ABO & Rhesus)
- Renal Function Test
- Liver Function Test
- Lipids Profile
- Glucose / Diabetes Screen (Blood Glucose)
- Urine Analysis / Urine FEME / Urine Analysis (FEME)
- Hepatitis B Screen
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Factor Test and VDRL
Imaging / Investigation
- Chest X-Ray
Results will be reviewed and consulted by Medical Officer with Evaluation Report
Call To Book : +603 8090 7070
Terms & Conditions
Please bring along your identification document: NRIC (for Malaysian) or passport (for non-Malaysian) and your booking confirmation receipt on the day of your test.
Packages are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
Packages cannot be refunded but can be postponed to a later date with a validity of 6 months from the time of booking.