Gastroscopy or OGDS
This non-surgical procedure examines the upper digestive tract by inserting a thin tube with an attached camera at the tip through the mouth to observe any abnormalities that may be present in the esophagus, stomach, and small intestines.
Our package includes:
- Day ward
- Pre and Post Examination review by General Surgeon / Endoscopist
- Basic medical and surgical consumable
- 1 Endoscopy report
- Procedure fees
- Selected take home drugs
The Package Excludes Any Additional Pathology & Lab Tests
- Diagnostic imaging test
- Anaesthetic & Anaesthesia drug
- Therapeutic treatment / Investigation
- H-pylori test for Gastroscopy
- COVID-19 Screening
Terms & Conditions
Please bring along your identification document: NRIC (for Malaysian) or passport (for non-Malaysian) and your booking confirmation receipt on the day of your test.
Packages are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
Packages cannot be refunded but can be postponed to a later date with a validity of 6 months from the time of booking.